Honors Development Funds (HDF) support Honors students’ intellectual development by providing up to $2,000 to offset costs for:
- Traveling to professional conferences to present academic papers and posters
- Conducting academic research or projects
- Purchasing tangible items to support academic endeavors
- Honors coursework that involves costs outside of the regular course related fees
- Honors Thesis development
- *Study Abroad or Away opportunities
- Applicants must have an approved Travel Abroad/Away plan on file before applying;
- Applicants must complete the HDF Budget Form and include all other funding received;
- Apply by checking the appropriate box on the HDF application.
- *Honors College Study Abroad/Away Development Grants are for students accepted to an approved FGCU Faculty-Led Study Abroad, FGCU Study Away, FGCU Exchange Program, Provider Program, or other U.S. University Study Abroad program. International volunteer or Internship grants will be considered if the travel can be closely connected to Honors coursework or research projects.
You can study abroad for a full semester and earn Honors credit at Harlaxton College in England.