Meet the Honors Ambassadors
The Honors College Ambassadors (A - Team) are dedicated students that represent the Honors College through service at recruitment and community events. Honors Ambassadors demonstrate academic achievement and involvement within the Honors College, and at Florida Gulf Coast University. Meet the 2021 - 2022 Honors Ambassadors.
Want to connect with an Honors Ambassador or set up a time to learn more about the Honors College at FGCU? The Honors College offers both virtual and in-person opportunities to connect.
Become an AmbassadorApplications for the 2022 - 2023 Honors Ambassadors closed February 21, 2022 at 11:59 pm. Applications for the 2023-2024 ambassadors will be accepted during the spring 2023 semester.
The criteria for serving as an Honors College Ambassador include:
- Commitment to the Ambassador program for the entire academic year, unless graduating during the academic year.
- Attend A-Team training during the fall semester, and a regroup at the start of the spring semester.
- Complete 10 Ambassador points each semester. Point earning activities include, but are not limited to: recruitment events, panels, and providing support for the Honors College Admission process.
- Maintain good standing within the Honors College.
- Demonstrate a positive representation of FGCU, the Ambassadors, the Honors College, and of oneself.
- Must be enrolled as a fulltime undergraduate student in the Honors College for at least one semester before applying.