Welcome Class of 2025
FGCU is committed to ensuring all students' health and safety amidst the COVID-19 pandemic and has, therefore, made the decision to host all orientation sessions virtually. All First Time in College (FTIC) students who are admitted for the summer or fall semester will attend a virtual, two-day Eagle View Orientation program that will acquaint incoming students with FGCU.
The Eagle View Orientation Staff remains committed to providing the same level of information and support as new students embark on their transition, so please continue to check our website, your Eagle E-mail, and social media for the most up-to-date information.
*Please note that registration for our programs closes one week in advance. For instance, students interested in attending our May 24th - May 25th program will have until May 17th to register for that program if it is open*
As long as students have paid their Admission Deposit, students will receive an email prompting them to register for a program once our registration goes live
|DAY||SESSION DATE||ADMIT TERM|
|Monday - Tuesday||May 24-25||Summer/Fall|
|Wednesday - Thursday||May 26-27||Summer/Fall|
|Wednesday - Thursday||June 2-3||Summer/Fall|
|Monday - Tuesday||June 7-8||Summer/Fall|
|Wednesday - Thursday||June 9-10||Summer/Fall|
|Monday - Tuesday||June 14-15||Summer/Fall|
|Wednesday - Thursday||June 16-17||Summer/Fall|
|Monday - Tuesday||June 21-22||Summer/Fall|
|Wednesday - Thursday||June 23-24||Summer/Fall|
|Monday - Tuesday||June 28-29||Fall|
|Wednesday - Thursday||June 30- July 1||Fall|
|Wednesday -Thursday||July 7-8||Fall|
|Monday - Tuesday||July 12-13||Fall|
|Wednesday - Thursday||July 14-15||Fall|
Orientation for Spring 2022
First Time in College (FTIC) students admitted for the will attend a one-day Eagle View Orientation program between November - January. Registration for these programs will open the second week of October 2021. Please visit our website at that time for further information.
How To Register
Registering for Orientation is as easy as 1-2-3!
1. Keep an eye on your email- Admitted students will receive an email with information about next steps, including registering for Orientation.
2. Activate your Eagle Email - This is your official student account that will be used for your FGCU email and more - like registering for Orientation.
3. Enroll in to 2 Factor Authentication (Duo Mobile)- Enrolling in two-factor authentication is mandatory for all students and provides an additional layer of security that guards your personal information in our University systems.
4. Pay your Admissions Deposit in Gulfline - Please note, you must wait 24-48 business hours after you have paid your Admissions Deposit to sign in and register for an Orientation program (STEP 5).
5. Log in to The Orientation Registration System and complete your orientation registration!
Cost of Orientation
All FTIC sessions cost a flat rate of $35.00 per admitted FGCU student and $35.00 per family. This fee will cover the costs of the Orientation experience including program staffing and access to virtual sessions.
We know you're probably still curious about what to expect and how to prepare for your Eagle View Orientation program. The checklist below is designed to introduce you to some important information, answer some basic questions before you arrive on campus, and ensure that you are prepared for your orientation experience!
Check your Email for more InformationToggle More Info
Plan to participate in all aspects of the Orientation programToggle More Info
Submit your Immunizations RecordsToggle More Info
Prepare for the Academic Components of OrientationToggle More Info
Declare your ResidencyToggle More Info
Submit your Photo for your Eagle IDToggle More Info
What to HaveToggle More Info
Stay ConnectedToggle More Info