Southwest Florida Economic Almanac Series
The Southwest Florida Economic Almanac Series was conceived following discussions among representatives of the RERI and Southwest Florida business and community leaders in Fall 2015 focusing on the need for a resource presenting socioeconomic and demographic data for our region. While the RERI maintained databases with much of this information, it had not yet found a way to make it available to the public in a format as readable and useful as its popular monthly publication, Regional Economic Indicators.
Topics covered by the Southwest Florida Economic Almanac Series include:
- Community and environment
- Employment and economic indicators
- Government spending
- Health and wellness
- Households and families
- Housing characteristics
Use the dropdown menu below to select the topic you are interested in learning more about.
Want to learn more about your county? Check out the fast facts summaries for each county using the dropdown menu!
Faculty and Staff
- Dr. Amir B. Ferreira Neto, Director, Regional Economic Research Institute
- John Shannon, Economic Analyst, Regional Economic Research Institute
- Dr. Aysegul Timur, Economist, Regional Economic Research Institute
- Dr. Christopher Westley, Dean, Lutgert College of Business
RERI Student Contributors
- Maria Leal Delgado
- Alia Judd
- Roxana Ruiz Rodriguez
- Jaime Wood
The Southwest Florida Economic Almanac Series is made possible through the support of the following sponsors.
|Lee County Economic Development||Collier County Government||Horizon Foundation|
For more information, please contact:
Regional Economic Research Institute | Lutgert College of Business
Florida Gulf Coast University, 10501 FGCU Blvd, S., Fort Myers, FL 33965-6565
(239) 590-1000 | http://www.fgcu.edu/cob/reri/