- Students must meet with a college advisor to declare a minor and review the course requirements.
- A grade of C or higher is required in all courses for the minor.
- A minimum of 12 credit hours of the minor must be completed at FGCU.
- Students desiring certification of a minor and designation on their academic transcript must verify that the minor is displayed on their Graduation Application.
Complete three courses from the following:
- BME 4722 Health Care Engineering (3)
- CHM 4431 Statistical Thermodynamics (3)
- ECO 3410 Econometrics I (3)
- ISC 3120C Scientific Process (3)
- MAC 2312 Calculus II (4)
- MAC 2313 Calculus III (4)
- MAP 3162 Probability &Statistics (4)
- PCB 4454C Biological Statistics (3)
- PSY 3205 Surv. of Analytical Techniques (3) or STA 2122 Social Science Statistics (3)
- PSY 3213 Research Methods in Psy and Lab (4)
- QMB 3302 Business Analytics (3)
- STA 2037 Statistics with Calculus (3)
- SYA 3300 Social Research Methods (3)
- SCM 3162 Operations Excellence (3)
Complete two courses from the following:
- MAP 4101 Prob & Stochastic Processes (3)
- STA 3000-4999 level course (3-4)
STA 3000-4999 courses taken to complete requirements in the BA or BS Mathematics cannot also be used to fulfill requirements for the Statistics Minor.Catalog Year: 2022-2023
Total Semester Hours Required: 15-20 Hours