Gain meaningful work experience with a learning component related to your field of study
We help match students with employer partners who have a real impact on careers
FOR CURRENT STUDENTS:
- For internships, we strongly encourage you to pursue virtual options, either with your current employer or by pursuing a new internship opportunity. Please inquire with your supervisor to learn if this is an option AND communicate your plans to your Instructor.
- If your organization is no longer able to provide an internship experience for you (no remote opportunities are available), please make your instructor aware immediately and include how many hours you have completed. Your instructor will then discuss alternative options or assignments with you.
- If necessary, you can search for new remote opportunities on Eagle Career Link by using "REMOTE" as a key word.
- If you are a graduating senior, please know that we (your instructor, the Office of Internships & Cooperative Programs, your Internship Coordinator, and Academic Advising) will work with you to help you acquire the internships or alternative experiences that you need to graduate successfully. Be sure to include this information in any contact you make with us.
- For service-learning, please reach out to your community partner to inquire about virtual options. Follow this link for virtual service ideas: https://fgcu.campuslabs.com/engage/organization/slo
I need help registering my internship/co-op on Eagle Career Link.Toggle More Info
I want an internship in (industry). How can I find one?Toggle More Info
I searched Eagle Career Link and I didn’t find any internships that I like.Toggle More Info
How can I get academic credit for my internship?Toggle More Info
Where is the Internship & Coop Office located?Toggle More Info
Documenting experiences on Eagle Career Link
Eagle Career Link is your connection for information on choosing a major, seeking full- and part-time work, internships and cooperatives, career fairs, networking opportunities, mock interviews, career planning and much more .
Meet our Team