The Möbius platform is designed to provide everything needed to take full advantage of online resources in your math-based courses.
First, make an appointment with a third-party testing center and have a proctor fill out the form and email it to us.Toggle More Info
Second, you need to pay for your exam fee.Toggle More Info
Third, you need to email confirmation of payment.Toggle More Info
Fourth, have your Academic Advisor fill out the referral form and email it to us.Toggle More Info
Last, you need to take your exam.Toggle More Info
Mathematic Placement Test Referral Form
Whether you are taking a Möbius test as part of your Eagle View Orientation program or you are being referred by our Advising community, we are here to help.
Work with your advisor to fill out the required Mathematic Placement Test Referral form.
We recommend arriving at least fifteen minutes before your appointment time.
Follow the guidelines of the third-party testing center.
Examples of acceptable forms of identification:
- Driver’s license.
- A valid passport.
- Official state-issued identification card with photo.
- Federal identification card.
- Tribal identification card.
- Naturalization card or Certificate of Citizenship.
- Military identification card.
Examples of unacceptable forms of identification:
- Expired IDs from list above.
- Identification with signature only.
School identification other than Eagle ID.
- Temporary or paper driver’s license.
- Social Security card.
- Credit card with photo.
- Work identification or badge.
- Gym or club membership.
In order to request your disability-related accommodations you must follow this process:
Register with the Office of Adaptive Services.
- Visit the Office of Adaptive Services' website to complete a Formal Request for Accommodations; make sure that you include all necessary documentation and forms.
- The Office of Adaptive Services will create a Reasonable Accommodation Plan for you; this is dependent upon the documentation submitted.
- Please follow up with the Office of Adaptive Services to ensure that your Accommodation Plan is approved before proceeding.
Register and pay for your testing appointment with the Office of Testing and Assessment Services using RegisterBlast.
- Register for your testing appointment on RegisterBlast; select the desired date and time of your appointment.
- Indicate during registration that you are requesting ADA accommodations for your Accuplacer examination. Provide your full name and contact information.
- Testing and Assessment Services will email you to confirm that you are planning to
take your exam with ADA Testing Accommodations approved by Adaptive Services. We will
then confirm your accommodations with the Office of Adaptive Services.
- Depending on the approved accommodations, you may be asked to contact the Office of Adaptive Services to schedule your testing appointment with them. They will assist you in submitting a Test Schedule Form. Please let the Office of Testing and Assessment if the date and time scheduled by Adaptive Services differs from your RegisterBlast appointment.
On the day of your test, you must check-in with Testing and Assessment Services.
- Review the Exam Day Requirements before arriving; make sure that you have all required materials with you.
- If you are taking your exam in the Office of Adaptive Services, a staff member will walk you down to their testing rooms.
The Möbius platform is built on Maple™, the powerful math software from Maplesoft™.
Maple covers virtually every area of mathematics, including calculus, algebra, differential equations, statistics, linear algebra, and much more. It supports both symbolic and numeric computations, provides sophisticated 2-D and 3-D plots and animations, and includes a sophisticated programming language for developing scripts, algorithms, and interactive applications.
The Möbius platform draws on all this mathematical power to generate and automatically grade assessment questions, create and display meaningful visualizations, and control the behavior of interactive explorations. With the power of Maple behind it, Möbius is uniquely positioned to meet the specialized needs of math-based learning.
The Maple math engine is embedded in the Möbius platform, so you do no need your own copy of Maple in order to access Mobius as an instructor or student. If you are a content author, you may find Maple useful, depending on the type of content you are creating.