All forms are in .pdf format which requires Adobe Acrobat Reader

Completed Office of Records & Registration forms may be faxed (239-590-7983) or scanned and emailed to or sent directly to Office of Records & Registration staff member most familiar with your request.

Records and Registration Forms

  1. Academic Amnesty Application
  2. Application Form- (AA Degree)
  3. Application to Graduate Form - (Bachelors/Masters/Doctorate)
  4. Authorization to Release Information to a Third Party Form - (FERPA Form)
  5. Change of Address Form
  6. Change of Name Form
  7. Change of Address and/or Change of Name Form
  8. Course Audit Form
  9. Course Withdrawal Form - (Please use this form to withdraw from a course or courses after the first week of classes and use "Term Withdrawal Form" to withdraw from all classes.)  
  10. Drop and Add Form - (Please use this form up to and during the first week of classes.)
  11. Dual Enrolled - Early Admit Third Party Release Form
  12. Enrollment Certification Form
  13. Excess Credit Hour Adjustment Form
  14. Fee Adjustment Request Form (Note:  Appeals must be submitted within six months after the end of the term for which the refund is requested.)
  15. Grade Forgiveness Form
  16. Request for Readmission after Academic Dismissal Form
  17. Late Registration Fee Waiver Form
  18. Request to Prevent Disclosure of "Directory Information" Form
  19. Replacement Diploma Form
  20. Request to Review Records Form
  21. Request for Reinstatement Form
  22. Request for Change in Residency for Tuition Form
  23. State Employee Tuition Waiver Form (Non-FGCU Employees)
  24. Senior Citizen (60+) Non-Degree Information Sheet
  25. Senior Citizen (60+) Non-Degree Application Form
  26. Senior Citizen (60+) Tuition Waiver Form
  27. SID Number Change Form
  28. Term Withdrawal Form - (To withdraw all semester classes or your last remaining course.)
  29. Transcript Request Form
  30. Veteran's Benefits Request Form
  31. V.A. Students - Promissory Note Form
  32. V.A. Tuition & Fee Waiver Form

College Forms

  1. College of Arts and Sciences
  2. College of Education
  3. Marieb College of Health & Human Services
  4. Undergraduate Studies

Financial Aid and Billing Forms

   1. Office of the Bursar (Cashier)
        - FGCU Employee Tuition Voucher
   2. Office of Financial Aid

Student Conduct Forms

  1. Office of Student Conduct