- Apply to FGCU as a Post-Bac Non-Degree Seeking Student ($30 fee). Indicate “Teacher Immersion Program” on the form. This can be done at this FGCU website: https://apply.fgcu.edu/
- Submission of official transcripts from a Baccalaureate program or U.S. equivalent degree from an accredited institution with a 2.75 GPA or above. All transcripts and proof of degree must be in English; international applicants must submit original language transcripts and a certified English translation.
- Submission of an approved Statement of Eligibility from the FLDOE. If you obtained your Temporary Teaching Certificate, then you may submit this in place of your Statement of Eligibility.
- International applicants from countries where English is not the official language, are required to submit official English proficiency scores: TOEFL exam (minimum score of 550 paper-based, 213 computer-based, or 79 internet based) or IELTS exam (minimum score of 6.5).
- Submit all documents to the Office of Graduate Studies. Admitted students must provide proof of residency and immunization status.
- To contact the Office of Graduate Studies, call 239-590-7988 or via email at email@example.com To contact Student Health Services, call 239-590-1254; FAX 239-590-7968.
TIP consists of 8 graduate-level courses.
The entire application packet should be complete by the following admission deadlines:
- Fall admission – Application deadline is July 1.
- Spring admission - Application deadline is October 15.
- Summer admission - Application deadline is March 15.
Send all admissions documents to:
Florida Gulf Coast University
ATTN: Office of Graduate Studies
10501 FGCU Blvd. South
Fort Myers, FL 33965-6565