Your success is our business
The Lutgert College of Business building opened in 2008 and offers undergraduate and graduate degrees
Undergraduate degrees in Accounting, Computer Information Systems, Economics, Finance, Management, Marketing, and Interdisciplinary Entrepreneurship Studies are offered. Graduate degrees in Accounting & Taxation, Information Systems & Analytics, and Business Administration (MBA) are offered. Also housed within the LCOB is the School of Resort & Hospitality Management which offers students the unique opportunity to gain supervised field work experience at one of many resorts and spas in the area. The School of Resort & Hospitality Management offers majors in either Resort & Hospitality Management or PGA Golf Management.
Accreditation indicates a commitment to quality and continuous improvement through a rigorous peer review process to ensure that an accredited school:
- Advances knowledge through faculty scholarship.
- Offers quality teaching and current business curricula.
- Delivers graduates who have attained definite learning goals.
- Manages its resources to attain its stated mission.
All degree programs offered by the Lutgert College of Business are accredited by one of three separate organizations. Learn more about each accreditation below:
- Accounting (B.S.)
- Computer Information Systems (B.S.)
- Economics (B.S.)
- Finance (B.S.)
- Management (B.S.)
- Marketing (B.S.)
- Accounting & Taxation (M.S.)
- Business Administration (M.B.A.)
- Information Science & Analytics (M.S.)
Resort & Hospitality Management
PGA Golf Management
Student Outcomes Learn More
When you talk about life-changing, good experiences, FGCU was mine.”