The College of Arts & Sciences provides academic advising to students from the beginning of their sophomore year through graduation.
Quick Question Wednesdays
Advisors are available on Wednesdays for quick-questions (15 min or less).
Register below to select a time.
Please note, this link will only work on Wednesdays from 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM.
If you would like a standard appointment (30 mins) with an advisor, please register here:
Please ensure that your phone number is listed correctly or indicate a correct phone number in the Additional Information section when booking your appointment.
Your academic advisor will call you on the phone number indicated at the time of your appointment. Please note that the call may come to your phone as a blocked or private number or No Caller ID.
Are you an FSW student interested in a major in the College of Arts and Sciences?
START PLANNING YOUR TRANSFER TO FLORIDA GULF COAST UNIVERSITY (FGCU)
Fall 2022 DESTINATION DAYS are available for YOU!
30-minute Zoom Appointment Times Available: 1:00pm - 3:00pm
FGCU academic advisors are available to meet with Destination FGCU Students from our Florida State College partners. To schedule
an appointment, please call the advising office by clicking on the link below.
The following services are available to students:
- One-on-one advising by appointment
- Academic advising and program information for majors and minors
- Degree completion/graduation checks
- Orientation sessions for new students within the College of Arts & Sciences
- Registration and drop/add information
- Evaluation of academic transcripts and review of articulation of transfer credits
- Referral to faculty mentors for career and professional school advising
- Referrals for internship and research opportunities
- Maintenance of academic advising records
- Certification of graduation requirements
- Information regarding the transient enrollment process
Meet the Advising Teams
How should I select the classes I need to schedule each semester?Toggle More Info
I want to take a course at another institution and make sure the credits will count toward my degree. What should I do?Toggle More Info
I want to take a class that is closed. What do I do?Toggle More Info
I cannot register because there is a hold on my record. What do I do?Toggle More Info
When should I register for classes?Toggle More Info
Do I need a “C” or better in the courses in my major?Toggle More Info
How can I check my degree evaluation?Toggle More Info
What should I do as I near graduation?Toggle More Info
What is the Excess Hours Surcharge?Toggle More Info