Resources for Admitted Students
Congratulations on your admission to FGCU. All newly admitted doctorate and master’s students will receive information related to orientation. A mandatory, non-refundable $35 orientation fee will be applied to your student account after course attendance is verified.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions regarding orientation.
Establishing Florida residency is a state-mandated requirement that must be renewed each time a new application is created. Find more information on the Graduate Studies Residency page.
Some holds will prohibit you from specific processes — an immunization hold will prevent you from registering for classes, for instance. Before you begin course registration determine if you have any holds in Gulfline: Go to the student section, select "Student Records" and select "View Holds."
If you have an immunization hold on your account, contact Student Health Services.
Degree-seeking and certificate students: Register on Gulfline or with the assistance of your program advisor/coordinator.
Post-baccalaureate non-degree students: The Office of Research & Graduate Studies does not register students for classes. If you are not able to register, find the appropriate contact and provide your name, UIN and the course CRN:
For undergraduate courses
- College of Arts & Sciences (CAS): 239-590-7196
- College of Education (COE): 239-590-7778
- Lutgert College of Business (LCOB): 239-590-7302
- Marieb College of Health & Human Services (MCHHS): 239-590-7391
- UA Whitaker College of Engineering (WCE): 239-590-1445
For graduate courses
- Contact the program coordinator. Program coordinators are listed on the Graduate Studies Degrees & Programs page.
Activate your student email account at the FGCU EagleMail website. Please note: it is FGCU policy that the EagleMail address is the only designated primary email address for all university communications after registration has occurred. If you need assistance with Eagle Mail, contact the Help Desk via email or call (239) 590-1188.
We use the Canvas learning management system for online, hybrid and on-campus classes. Your login information for Canvas is your EagleMail address and password, and you will be able to access your class pages once your instructors activate them. Complete the student demonstration course on the website to learn more. Questions can be directed to FGCU Technology Support via email or by calling 239-590-7100.
Gulfline is FGCU's convenient online student system that will allow you to register for classes, pay tuition, check class schedules, review grades, register vehicles, and order books. To log in, you will need your University Identification Number (UIN) and Personal Identification Number (PIN). Tuition statements and final grades are provided through Gulfline — they will not be mailed to you. For Gulfline assistance, contact the Office of the Registrar via email or by calling 239-590-7980.
Consult the International Student Graduate Admissions Guide for further admissions guidelines. International students may not enroll as non-degree seeking students due to federal regulations. Additional information may be found at the International Students webpage.
- View Campus Map
- Get your Eagle ID: All students need one, even if you are a Distance Learner, to access various campus services (i.e. Library).
- Get your Parking Permit: All students should have a parking pass, even if you will only be on campus a few times during the semester.
- Sign up for Campus Alerts through the FGCU University Police Department.
- Bookmark the FGCU Emergency Management page for information regarding campus closures and other updates.